we can check EPF UAN Status through EPFO official Website if your contribution to EPFO or Your are the member of Employee Provident fund organization you need to know your UAN status because UAN is the key for all EPFO Services.
Employee Provident Fund organization has been providing EFP UAN number since Oct 2014 for All online services.The Universal account number has established as an umbrella for several member Ids that are allotted to person through the different organization.
The universal account number is 12 digit Number and it is the unique number given by EPFO department.You may select state and provide your UAN number you will get your update status to your mobile number.
Check Your UAN Status through Online
Hi employees you can check your UAN status by following steps, if you don’t have the UAN number please ask your Employer and activate it for activation purpose visit UAN Activation
- Go to EPFO official website or Portal https://unifiedportal-mem.epfindia.gov.in/memberinterface/
- you can see right side bottom impotent links please click on “Know your UAN Status ” option
- when you click on know your EPF UANstatus you will get new page mention required details there such as
- Enter Member Id Which is given by employer
- First, select the State and organization then enter member I’d
- Enter the Aadhaar Card details and PAN card
- After successful entering of the above details then enter NAME, Date of Birth, Mobile Number, and Email Id
- Enter the security Captcha which is generated by default and enter the get authorization pin button
After entering PIN number you have to fill the details again such as
- Member name
- Date of Birth
- Mobile number
- Email id
- User name and password
- enter the security captcha once again and submit it
After clicking on ‘Check Status’ you will know whether UAN is allotted to you or not. If UAN is allotted you can know it from the portal itself.if not allotted please recheck after one week, if the same problem is repeated ask your employer or else call to UAN help desk
Member Id Details
Uan activation status process you need to know the Member id details so here we are providing member id details so once read for a better understanding purpose.
Member Id is also called PF Number know your Pf number details here we are explaining
The First Two numbers of PF is represent to Your State such as UP for Uttar Pradesh, DS for Delhi and AP for Andra pradesh and TS for Telangana like that also states have the saparate code in PF Number
Next three numbers represent to the PF office region
Now you have to fill the organization number. Every employee in your organization has the same number which is provided by EPFO to Organization . It would be the first group of digits in your PF number. It can go up to 7 digits.
in Last column you have to the extension almost all cases it could be “000”.
Note: You can get you PF number from the salary slip. Most of the employer print it in the salary slip only so no need to worry see your Salary slip.