EPF Passbook contains credits as well as debits of the Employees EPF account.The Employees Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO) has been providing online facility to check Thier EPF passbook details through UAN member portal.this facility is completely free of cost which is available in UAN portal.this facility available to Employees to check their EPF balance information.
Employees Registration on EPFO portal (EPF Passbook)
Employees have to register on EPFO portal for getting EPF Passbook details.here we are explaining how to register on EPFO portal.
- visit official EPFO website here is the link https://unifiedportal-mem.epfindia.gov.in/memberinterface/
- bottom of the page you will see the Activate your Account link just clicks on it.
- One new page will open i.e Activate your UAN page it looks like below
- Enter Your UAN number (Which is given by Employer)
- Enter Member Id (Which is available on UAN CARD back side)
- Select The State as well as Your organization location too.
- Enter Your Aadhar Card Number
- Enter PAN Card details
- Now next crucial step enter Your Name be careful while entering your name letters
- mention Date Of Birth details according to your school certificate
- Enter Mobile Number (Note: One-time password will get to that number so mention working mobile number)
- mention your email id for further use
- Enter security captcha
- After mention, all the required columns once recheck the data then enter the Get Authentication pin button.
You will receive OTP to your mentioned mobile number please enter required space then create the User Name as well as Password then mention all the details once again and mention mobile number then submit it.
Download EPF Passbook(E -Passbook)
For Downloading E Passbook employes must log in to uan member portal with User name and password.after successfully log in to the UAN member Portal click on the Download e-passbook option.then mention the required details on the portal such as your EPF Account Office, PF code of the Employee, EPF account number you have to submit it.
After summiting full details in the portal you will get a Confirmation message to your register mobile number.once the process is done e-passbook will be available for download on the same page after 3 working days.
For More details on EPF Passbook please visit official EPFO website: www.epfindia.com.