Hi, readers here epfouanportal.co.in will guide you on EPF Balance.Mostly when we visited a company almost every employee face the problem on EPF Status so that is the main cause for writing this article I hope this article will give you full information on EPF Balance.
Every Employee need to know How to Check EPF Balance?Where can We Check PF Balance? Such Kind of questions we covered in this article.EPF balance we can check at EPFO portal or UAN member Portal.
How to check EPF Balance.
How many methods can we check EPF Balance?Following 4 Methods we can check PF Balance.
- Sending SMS Method
- Checking Through EPF Portal
- Giving Missed call From Registered Mobile
- Checking through EPF Mobile App
- How to Check PF balance through UAN
How To Check The EPF Balance By SMS?
Now it is an easy method to check or updates of your PF Information through SMS.Initial stage every UAN member visit EPF Portal and check the Balance but now the technology is changing day by day so our organizations also improve the service to employees. The EPFO also launched the EPF Mobile App on September 18, 2015, and UAN SMS based Activation.
Following Steps Are You have to take for sending a message to EPFIndia
- Open You Registered Mobile Number.
- Type The SMS Like -The format of the message will be like EPFOHO UAN <ENG> for receiving the message in English.If You want to change the language you can but EPFINDIA Accept following Languages only (English, Hindi, Telugu, Punjabi, Gujarati, Marathi, Malayalam, Tamil, Kannada, and Bengali).For Example, You want SMS in Telugu to send like EPFOHO UAN <TEL>
- for sending the text to number 7738299899.
- After Sending the SMS You will receive SMS From EPFO with the member details available as well as details of the KYC, last contribution, along with the total PF amount In You Account.
Benefits Of SMS Services.
EPFO launched SMS services to the UAN Members so it is very helpful to us because our time will save this is the most important thing. No confusion because user-friendly process each and every one knows how to send SMS.
EPF Balance Through Online (EPF Portal)?
Compare with SMS method this method is Littel bit difficult but before SMS method introducing this one is good.See here you have following things to check EPF Balance Online .PF Account number, Mobile Number.
- Go to EpfInfia official Website and choose the Employee services.
- Enter the required details such as PF Account Number and Mobile Number.
- Choose Your PF regional Office address.
- Then submit it You will receive one SMS with Full EPF Account Details.
But earlier I Mentioned Every day New technology is coming so EPFO also changed day to day the above method is old because EPFO launched New method that UAN member Portal.
EPF balance By UAN?
EPFO has been changing day by day so here is the new method to check PF Balance through UAN member Portal.UAN is the Universal Account Number which is unique for all individuals enrolled under the EPF scheme.UAN Number given by EPFO.
Universal Account Number number is Uniq number it does not change.Here are a few steps to check the PF Balance by uan through online
- Go to UAN member Portal https://unifiedportal-mem.epfindia.gov.in/memberinterface/
- Enter the UAN number
- Enter Password ( Which is created by UAN member )
- System generated security Captcha so Please enter the required box
- then Sign in to your UAN Account.after successful login to your account select PF Balance by uan option
- Select PF balance by uan option and enter the mobile number then submit it.
- after view sec, you will receive the SMS from EPFO with detailed account information as well as your EPF status.
EPF Balance by Missed Call?
Now one more easy method came that is Missed call method to check your PF Balance.Now you will get PF Balance just fraction of seconds but we have some process to check PF balance by missed call.
What kind of things you need to check PF balance through Missed Call
- You need UAN Account.
- UAN account must be Activated.
- UAN account should be registered with your Mobile number.
- Your UAN should have linked the PAN Card/ Adhaar number/Bank Account
If in case you have the above thinks perfect then what should we do that is the point, very simple give one missed a call from your registered mobile number to 011-22901406.
After successfully given missed a call from your registered mobile number you will receive SMS from AM-EPFOHO.please give missed a call from your registered mobile number only then only you will get SMS other wise you will not get SMS.You can change your mobile number at any time through UAN Portal.
After missed call, you will receive one SMS with complete following details of your account
- Name of the Account Holder
- UAN Member ID (UAN)
- PF number
- Date of Birth
- Last Contribution
- EPF balance
EPF Balance by Mobile App?
Now Employee Provident fund organization launched a mobile app to the employees as well as Employers so the new process is very simple.No need to login UAN Portal now, No need to send SMS and No need to Give a Missed call to EPFO.
Mobile App is only for UAN members.UAN members can download the Mobile app through Google Mobile Store that is Google Play store as well as UAN portal.